At cocokind we’re all about spreading kindness! From now until January 11, if you post the picture above on Instagram or Facebook (and tag us!), you will be entered into a contest to win a free set of cocokind products. Go on, start spreading the #kind word!
We often underestimate the power of a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, or an honest compliment. Any act of kindness has the potential to make someone’s bad day into a great one or even turn a life around! We encourage everyone to be the reason that someone smiles today. No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
Here are our top 15 ideas to spread kindness in simple ways this winter:
- Write someone a letter who has made a difference in your life…a REAL handwritten letter (yes they do still exist)!
- Let someone behind you at the supermarket with one or two items go ahead of you
- Give someone a hug
- Volunteer your time to a local food bank or tutoring program
- Send anonymous flowers to someone
- Sincerely compliment someone
- Give your taxi to someone who looks like they need it more than you
- Make two lunches and give one away
- Return your shopping cart to the store when you’re done shopping
- Pay for a cup of coffee for the person behind you
- Call a loved one and tell them how much you care
- Be someone’s cheerleader
- Make homemade ANYTHING and share the treats with your coworkers
- Leave kind notes for those around you
- Tell someone you love them