Happy Halloween! What better way to get into the holiday spirit then with a Pumpkin Exfoliating Face Mask? This mask not only smells delicious but contains a number of beneficial ingredients that leave your skin refreshed and glowing.
Why we love this mask:
- Pumpkin, the star ingredient, contains vitamins A and C, which help protect against free radical damage and increase collagen production
- Honey and cinnamon have antibacterial properties and help prevent and clear breakouts
- Raspberry Vinegar toner regulates oil production and calms breakouts
- Sea Moss Exfoliator gently removes dead skin buildup to smooth skin and reveal a radiant glow
Make it with us!
You will need:
- 1/2 c pumpkin puree (make sure it is just pumpkin and not pumpkin pie mix!)
- 1/4 tsp Raspberry Vinegar Toner
- 1 tbsp honey (raw, local, or manuka honey provide extra benefits!)
- 1 tbsp Sea Moss Exfoliator
- optional: sprinkle of cinnamon
To a medium-sized mixing bowl, add in all ingredients and mix together. Once evenly mixed, apply an even coat to entire face. Leave on for at least 20 minutes. To remove, add a splash of warm water and massage to exfoliate. Continue adding water and massaging for up to a minute, then remove the remaining mask with a warm washcloth.
Transfer remaining mask to mason jar or other sealed container and keep in the fridge for up to two weeks!